Hakka Muggies is a rock band based in
Prague, Czech Republic, founded in 2002.
Its music is strongly inspired by
folklore of countries with a celtic tradition,
mainly Ireland and Britanny.
A recent band's line-up includes vocals, bodhran,
flute, violin, electric guitar,
bass guitar and drumset.
On this website you'll find
- MP3 songs of Hakka Muggies:
- Album "Rocky Road To Ireland", 2004
- Album "Jezevci a bubny", 2005
- Old Temple House Reel - preview - mp3
- Balada o dobytí Říma - preview - mp3
- Johnny, I hardly knew ye - mp3
- Píseň o tokáňatech - mp3
- Album "Is fearr an bás", 2007
- Soonest concerts HERE
- List of band members HERE
- Some other stuff in czech.
You may also
- See Hakka Muggies' MySpace profile (english)
- Send us an e-mail:
- Leave us a message in our guestbook:
See the guestbook HERE.