Good way How to register NED PLAYER is to use '"Postal money
Some countries doesn't support it (USA)
Please don't register NED PLAYER through CyberSTrider
anymore.If you did it in a past please inform me by email.
October 17th 2011:
Based on several requests I received earlier this year NED Player FREE registration is now available.
You can register your copy using following data:
name "FREE VERSION 2011"
Or you can use this n_player.inf file.
|NEWS in version 3.3 (9.10.2000):
This is beta version. I have no time and FALCON. So I can't do serious testing.
If you find any bug, especially in new features let me know.
- completely rewritten MS ADPCM decoding into assembler (now it is much more faster)
- direct from disk playing now support packed files (MS ADPCM, IMA ADMPCM)
- some other small bugs removed
NED Player is GEM sound player for ATARI STE/TT/FALCON (computers with DMA sound).
There exist two versions of NED PLAYER abreast. One is NORMAL for all computers above.
The other one is FALCON version. There is added support for 16 bits sound.
- It runs as ACC, PRG or TTP
- Direct from disk playing
- Ability to change playing rate on a fly
- Ability to play packed and 16 bits files
- Never more 'NO MEMORY' alert
- unsigned -> signed -> unsigned (CHANGE FORMAT)
- Sound file information
- Support of various File formats
- AV protocol (VA_START, ...)
- MultiTOS compatible
- Keyboard commands
- Shell parameters
- Fast RAM support
- FALCON only version
Others features of FALCON version:
- 16 bits DMA sound support
- FALCON + PC compatible frequency
Replaying modes and frequency:
|6258, 12517, 25033, 50066
|6755, 7351, 8345, 9338, 10332, 11325, 12517,
13509, 14701, 15497, 16689, 17483, 18675, 19868, 20662, 21854, 22649, 23841, 25033
|7355, 8195, 8826, 9834, 11025, 12292, 14710,
16390, 17652, 19668, 22050, 24585, 29420, 32780, 44100, 49170 (FALCON only)
Supported file formats:
- SAM (ATARI 'STOS Maestro')
- DVSM (ATARI Falcon 'WinRec')
- SND, AU (Sun, Mac, NeXT)
- WAV (PC)
- AVR (ATARI)
- HSN (ATARI 'CrazySound')
- IFF (Amiga)
- AIFF (Apple, Atari 'Cubase')
- 8/16 bits PCM
- MS ADPCM (WAV)
- 4 bits mono DVI/IMA ADPCM (WAV)
- 8 bits A-law/mu-law (WAV, SND)
- 8 bits Delta Pack (DVSM)